My name is Jay. I am a jedi knight from the planet Earth. Unfortunately my jedi powers do not work on my mother. She made me eat fish yesterday.
I am the oldest and wisest of 5 kids. I have one sister, 3 brothers, and a dog. My favorite color is green so I got a green light saber. My jedi friends are Reed, Trevor (my cousin), Sam, Noah, Carson, Preston, Mohammed, Nathan, Andrew, and Nate.
I am a cub scout. The boys in my cub scout troop are Jaiden, Jaden, Nathan, Nathan, Henson, Silvestre, Isaac, Salem, Andrew, Pedro, and Miguel. We had our Pinewood Derby last week. My car was green, black, and gold. It got 4th place. It was jumping off the rails because all the weight was in the back.
I am in soccer. I have won 2 games so far. The last game was a tie 0-0. I play defense. That means I help the goalie.
I am in the third grade. Recess and Lunch are my favorite parts of school. At recess, I'll either play 'Pain Tag' or 'Spider Tag'. 'Pain Tag' is like tag but when you're tagged you have to fall down and play dead for 5 seconds and then start chasing after others. To play 'Spider Tag', when you're 'it' you need to crawl around the monkey bars and try to tag someone. If you go on the web (the chains) then you're stuck there until someone that's not 'it' tags you. If you fall then you're automatically 'it'.
My favorite school subjects are reading and science. My favorite books are the Hardy Boys and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
That is all. The End. May the force be with you. (My teacher always tells us that right before we take a test).
Awesome Jay! I look forward to reading more about you! I will add your blog to our family blogs so we can see what you are up to. My blog is azforeverfamily.blogspot.com Zach's blog is shinywii.blogspot.com and Megan's blog is mshocker.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete--Aunt Sara
Awesome Jay! I look forward to reading more about you! I will add your blog to our family blogs so we can see what you are up to. My blog is azforeverfamily.blogspot.com Zach's blog is shinywii.blogspot.com and Megan's blog is mshocker.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete--Aunt Sara