I have been reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. There are 734 pages in the book. I have 300 pages left. My record is reading 300 pages in one day. I am at the part where they have done the first task where they fight the dragons and the Yule ball. I think the book is better than the movies.
I want to tell you about why I am called Sir Blockus. My mom gave me the nickname because she says I am realy good at blocking soccer balls. I always play defense. We won our last game 5-0.
Yesterday I played a new game on the Wii called Lego Indano Jones II. It is really fun. There was a part on the first level that my cousin and I couldn't figure out. After he left, I figured out how to finish the level.
Then at Cub Scouts we were building things to go on our float. We are going to have a bike rodeo.
Today I was doing P.E. and I was doing the running lap. A fourth-grader accidentally kicked me above the knee. My leg still hurt. I have soccer practice soon.
Goodbye
Way to go sir blockus! Nathan just turned 6 and he is having an Indiana Jones Party this Saturday. One of his presents is the Indiana Jones Wii game, but shhh don't tell him!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete