Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our New Van

We got a new van. It's got 12 seats and it is white. My mom said Britton, Josh, and Darren get the first bench. Nikki gets the second bench and I get the last bench! Each seat has it's own light which is great for reading in the van. It has air conditioning on each bench too so I can keep cool or warm. I think the van will be good for camping because it's big and if we're traveling for a long time, there's a lot of space for laying down. My mom says that we are going to Mesa on Friday for Darren's surgery. I think it will be fun staying in the van for 3 hours.

On my last soccer game, we tied 3-3. I am proud that I was able to kick the ball down the field lots of times when they were trying to reach my goalie. I like soccer. I want to play next year too. My dad said that maybe next year I can play basketball too because he said I was getting pretty good at dribbling and shooting.

I spent the night at my friend Nathan Boysun's house on Friday night. We played legos and I made a really cool creation. It was like a tank and about a foot long. I really like Nathan. Some of his favorite stuff are legos, video games, and Star Wars. Usually when I want something like if I'm thirsty or hungry, he'll get it for me. He is a very nice friend.

Today in my primary class, we learned about how some things change and some things don't change. We compared the things that don't change to the gospel. Brother Slack and Brother Webb are my teachers. In Singing Time we reviewed a song that we learned a couple years ago and played a game like football along with learning the song. The points were tied 6-6. In Sharing Time, Sister Crocker read sentences out of the scriptures and we had to find the picture that matched.

At school, we started doing science. We are learning about water and what it is used for. Water is used for factories or industries, watering crops, feeding animals, and getting electricity. I really like science. Science and reading are my favorite.

On my Harry Potter book, I have finished 731 pages. There are 734 pages total. I have only 3 left. I think I'll go read when I'm done. So far, it took me a week and a half to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.