Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1/2 Mile Run

A couple days ago, for P.E., we were running a 1/2 mile. Afterwards my legs have been very sore. Right after that I had soccer practice where I did even more running. So my legs were even more sore. But now it's over.

My cousin Reed gave me a new lego set. It is a car that has really big wheels, suspension, steering, and I have been playing with it since I got it.

Today is St. Patrick's Day. For breakfast, my mom made green milk and green cinnamon rolls. At school, we watched a movie called "The Unlucky Leprechaun" and ate popcorn and drank soda. I asked Mrs. Martinez if I could keep all the soda cans for Cub Scouts so when I got home, I just put them on the floor. Some time today, I want to go to my friend Nathan's house to give his dad the cans. We don't have homework because we were good during the movie.

Tomorrow we are going to have the multicultural performance. In the multicultural performance, we get to dress up to represent a country. We can represent any country that we want. I am going to represent America and dress up as a cowboy. We will also be singing songs like "Three Little Birds" and "We are Family". We will also be doing hand bells. The exciting part is that I'm going to be doing hand bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.